Ag Business & Crop Inc. (ABC) is a dynamic business located in Palmerston, Ontario, providing innovative product solutions for precision farming. We work exclusively with CartoCanada Inc., Canada's only 100% dedicated professional drones' solution Company. To find out more about our company visit https://agbusiness.ca/ and see our product line at https://cartocanada.ca/.
ABC is currently seeking qualified applicants for a GIS Solutions and Product Representative.
- Creating new business opportunities:
- Engaging with existing and new accounts for new business opportunities.
- Achieves business sales objectives, building relationships with new and existing clients.
- Participate in company sales forecasts and provide timely updates revisions to forecasts.
- Work with team members to drive sales and to close potential sales.
- Follow-up on leads/prospects, retaining great records in CRM.
- Develop opportunities/strategies for market differentiation of ABC’s product portfolio with focus on ‘value added’ marketing.
- Customer/Team Relationship Building:
- Provides exceptional, attentive service to our customers to help them achieving their objectives.
- Courtesy follow up after sales deal is closed.
- Responsible to know product availability, use, benefits and pricing structures.
- Coordinates with Service team on scheduling installations, tracking orders, and maintaining inventories and regularly servicing and returning equipment to client in a timely manner.
- Fill in for other staff as backup support for absences.
- Coordinate and assist with large shipments of products.
- Initiate and conduct projects, field demonstrations, presentations.
- Prepares timely and accurate sales reports, quotes and orders.
- Participate in some projects/case studies that demonstrate products and support sales growth.
- New product market development, maximize sales growth, propose effective promotion strategies.
- Attend trade shows, marketing tours, field days and conferences.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends into reports.
- Create & maintain promotional and educational material: blogs, tweets, newsletters, videos.
- Consistent follow-up with customers, to look for opportunities to further customer engagement.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A passion for GIS.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong technical skills to operate and demonstrate equipment.
- Strong customer service, and consultative selling skills.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office), experience with a CRM tool is an asset.
- Relevant post-secondary education in an ag related program, or experience in modern farming equipment and farming practices.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
- Previous sales and or communication experience with a key focus in customer relations.
- Ability to maintain successful long-term relationships through positive stakeholder engagements.
- A creative forward-thinking mindset, open to change, challenge and collaboration.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- A degree in Agriculture, business, marketing or related field is considered an asset.
- French language skills (verbal and written) considered an asset.
Why Ag Business & Crop?
- Competitive compensation driven by experience.
- Extended Health Benefits
- Future Growth Opportunities
Ag Business & Crop Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to maintaining a respectful, fair and equitable work environment, and welcomes submissions from all qualified applicants. We are committed to providing a barrier free workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For accommodation please contact email@example.com
No agencies please.